JOIN THE UNITY CONTEST
To celebrate our unity and help emphasize the importance of working together for a more prosperous community and country, Color of Hope is inviting you to join our Unity Contest. How can you participate you ask?
Get a "Unity T-shirt" accessorized it take a picture and submit it to us for a chance to win an Ipod 2, it's that simple!
Deadline to submit you're picture is Tuesday APRIL 3rd
Just one more thing, you will also get a chance to rock the runway during the "Unity Fashion Show" and your participation in the contest will help provide a solar light to a child in Haiti to help them study at night.
Deadline to submit your photograph is Tuesday April 3rd
Submit your photograph along with your name and contact information via e-mail to email@example.com
Send photograph as a .jpeg or .gif file no later than 11:59:59 p.m. ET on Tuesday, April 3rd. Please make sure you receive confirmation of your entry.
April 5th 2012 - top ten finalists will be announced
The top 10 photographs will be selected anonymously. Selection will be done on the basis of quality and creativity.
April 5th - April 15th Public voting will be opened.
The top 10 contestants will be presented to the public to help us narrow down the top 5 through online voting at www.colorofhope.org
April 21st- Unity Fashion Show to announce winner
The Top 5 contestants will participate in the Unity Fashion Show where the winner will be announced. Fashion Show starts @ 8PM at PKliz Restaurant & Lounge
* While online vote will play a major role in the selection of the winner, this will be an anonymous selection.
• The contest is open to everyone
• Judging will be done anonymously, top ten photographs will be selected on the basis of quality and creativity.
• You may only submit 2 photographs, but feel free to send us more at a later time in a different email.
• Clubs/Teams may participate in the contest. As a team you may submit more than 2 pictures of different contestants.
• Participation is free of charge and open to everyone.
• In submitting an entry, you acknowledge that the photograph you have submitted is your own and does not contain any trademarks, logos, copyrighted material, or any other intellectual property belonging to any third party.
• Personal data supplied for participation will be used solely for the purpose of the competition.
• If your photograph is selected for use by Color of Hope, you acknowledge that you assign to Color of Hope the entire right, title, and interest in and to the copyright in your photograph.
• If you are selected as a winner, you are responsible for the payment of any taxes that may become due on the value of your prize.
• If a Club/ team’s photograph is selected as a winner, only one prize will be awarded
• Color of Hope may use your photograph in any manner, including but not limited to: reproducing the photograph, selling items bearing your photograph, changing or reworking your photograph by making color or size changes, making derivative works of photographs, using photograph on our website and on promotional materials.
• If your photograph is selected, you may not reproduce, sell, or submit the photograph to others for any other purpose. You do, however, retain the right to acknowledge the use of your winning the contest.
• Participants consent to the use of their names and likeness in association with this contest and Color of Hope and its partners communication to the extent allowed by law.
WE WISH YOU ALL THE BEST OF LUCK AND LOOK FORWARD TO CROWN OUR MR. OR MS. UNITY
WEAR ONE . GIVE ONE - THE UNITY T-SHIRT
WEAR ONE GIVE ONE. By purchasing the "Unity T-shirt" not only are you showing your solidarity with Haiti but you are also helping a child in Haiti to study at night. for every T-shirt sold a solar light will be donated to a child in Haiti to enable him/her to study during the night hours.
You can be a hero for a child in Haiti, please help us light the path of Haiti's future leaders. Because of people like you, over 400 Unity T-shirts have been sold so far which means over 400 children in Haiti will receive a light, THANK YOU.
Help us meet our goal of providing 1000 solar lights to children in Haiti to help them study at night. Tell a friend, encourage your family members, your church or group to purchase "Unity T-shirts" or make a donation to help us reach our goal. This is your chance to show some love for your homeland. We are no longer simply talking about "L'union fait la force" we're wearing it... Learn more about the "Light Up Haiti Project"
Unity T-Shirt sold up to date: 535
Our Goal: 1000